Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My family is forever

"When you come to the temple you will love your family with a deeper love than you have ever felt before. The temple is about families."
—Richard H. Winkel

This is so true! I have never felt more love for my family than I did that night in the temple's sealing room. To know that I get to be with them forever was, and is, the best feeling I've ever felt. It's not about how much we have here on Earth; it's about what I now know I get to have throughout the eternities.  I've never felt the spirit as strongly as I did that night. The entire night was amazing! It's hard to deny the truthfulness of this Gospel after a night like this. There's no denying I have a Father in Heaven who loves me SO much. Everything about His plan is perfect. There's no other way. I'm so grateful He loves my family enough to help us get to the temple. It's been a long time comin' and He was there every step of the way. It makes me that much more excited to share this happiness with the people of Peru! I have witnessed a miracle, and I know God answers prayers. There's no need to doubt or fear if we put our trust in Him. Like my little sister said when we were walking into the temple: "I'm not even nervous. My Holy Ghost is just makin me feel happy right now." That's what this is all about... Being happy! It's the Plan of Happiness! I can testify of this. I'm on cloud 95982892498025897 right now. I love this Gospel! <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment